We understand that sometimes items need to be returned.
We offer a simple return process, especially for account holders, who can view their order history and request a return at any time in the ‘My Account’ section.
If you checked out as a guest or in store, you will have to provide proof of purchase (your confirmation email/receipt) via to us via email. Please also let us know which items from your order you would like to return, the reason for return and your preferred outcome (e.g. exchange, return or credit note).
If you are an account holder, please take the following steps:
- Sign into your account
- Go to your ‘My Account’ section
- Select ‘returns’
- Select which items you would like to return
Here, you’ll be asked about the reason that you are requesting a return and what you would like to happen next. For example, if you would like to exchange the item for something else, this is where you can let us know.
- Package your items and return them to us.
If the item you received was incorrectly packaged or supplied by us, or is faulty, we will generate a return shipping label for you to print and attach to your items to be returned. If you have changed your mind or incorrectly made a purchase, you will be responsible for returning the items.
- We will replace, exchange or refund the items.
Please note, we will only process the return once the original items have been received and check by us. We’ll keep in touch via email during the process so that you know where we’re up to.
We have a return policy to make the process as smooth as possible.
Here are some things you’ll need to know:
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase.
- Where items are faulty, or have been incorrectly described, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit note.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for changes of mind on sale items that have been permanently reduced. This is also the case for garments that have been worn or are not in original condition - unless they are faulty or were incorrectly described.
- Swimwear, underwear and pierced earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged unless they are faulty or have been incorrectly described.
- Gift vouchers and credit notes are not redeemable for cash.
- Unfortunately we are not responsible for the theft of gift cards or credit notes. Keep them close by to ensure their safety!
- Larger items (such as trampolines) may be sent to you directly by a supplier. Because of this, unless the item is faulty or you’ve been sent the wrong thing, you might not be able to return the item. In this case, please contact us so we can work out a solution with you.